Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property (including but not limited to all patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademarks, copyrights, knowhow, and licenses) of all Content on the Site belongs to BCon or its partners, affiliates, contributors, or third parties and is protected by Japanese and/or foreign copyright laws. The intellectual property of the Content is owned by BCon or other parties who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. All unauthorized printing, reproduction, delivery, and reuse of the Content is prohibited.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair BCon, or the network(s) connected to any BCon server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
- Use the Services to cause any damages or threat of damages to BCon or any party using the Services.
- Use the Services to interrupt the business of BCon or any other party.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of BCon or others.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Submit false information such as false email addresses or the email addresses of other parties.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload or offer files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless BCon specifically authorizes such messages.
- Use the Services to distribute junk mail, including but not limited to mail magazines.
- Take any action that could be reasonably judged to be indecent or inappropriate to society at large.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Any action deemed to be inappropriate by BCon.
Limitation of Liability Waiver
Under no circumstances will BCon be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the Service; (b) the Content; (c) user content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the Service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by BCon or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the Service; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the Service’s operation; or (h) any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if BCon has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the service). In no event will BCon be liable to you or anyone else for loss, without limitation.
BCon is not liable for any changes or deletion of Content on the Site. You agree to accept all risks associated with using this site.
Notice of Warranty
- The service, including, without limitation, BCon Content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. BCon does not represent or warrant that the service will be error-free or uninterrupted or that defects will be corrected. BCon does not warrant that the information on the site is correct, complete, current, or useful.
- Although it is BCon’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when, without prior notice, the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, BCon reserves the right to remove any content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. BCon will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any content.
- You also acknowledge that the internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of content or other information may not be secure. BCon will not be liable to you for any damages related to, including but not limited to, unauthorized access to the Site, data entered or provided by third parties, delivery, or information sent via e-mail.
Usage of Statistical Data
You acknowledge that BCon may collect and use data from the Service relating to, but not limited to, user opinions and inquiries, for statistical analysis. All data will be used discreetly by BCon without revealing the names or other personal details of users.