With his hands-on experience and consulting in organizational transformation, talent management, and aligning strategies in business units, Kaz is an expert in quantitative and qualitative analysis for organizational development. There are three areas in which he can contributes: research capabilities and assessment development, diverse data-analyzing styles, and dependable work ethic in the United States, Japan, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Innovative Thinking System™ (ITS) Trainer
- Life Orientations® (LIFO) Trainer
- Certified Leadership Trainer
- Certified Time Management Trainer
- Business Consultants, Inc,
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Franklion Covey Japan Co.
- Johnson & Johnson Medical K.K.
- Intel Japan K.K.
- Organizational transformation
- Talent Management
- Aligning Strategies
- Innovative Thinking Skills
- Time Management
- Business Analytics
- Database Management
- MBA, Marketing, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE
- BA of Science, Computer Electrical Engineering, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
Japanese / English / Indonesian