Digital Marketing and Client Support
Create powerful engagement with clients and prospects
Sayaka leads digital marketing activities to connect with new leads, which include the planning and management of digital marketing strategies, website development, marketing contents creation and performance tracking.
From the experience of spending time or traveling to other countries, she believes that Japanese education and basic principles of workers & management style can contribute to making change in people’s life in the different countries.
She is truly passionate about delivering our company’s solutions and licensing programs that aimed people to feel “the joy of purposefulness at work” and "the happiness of fulfilled living".
- Innovative Thinking System™ (ITS) Trainer
- 2007 - present: Business Consultants, Inc.:
- 2015: Digital Marketing and Client Support at Global Network Division
- 2011: Accounting Administrator, Client Support and IP contract creation at Global Network Division
- 2008: Sales and Accounting Administrator at Shinjuku Branch
- 2007: Sales Representative at Yaesu Branch
- 2006: Internship - JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Ghana Office
- Train-the-trainer program (Innovative Thinking System™)
- Project Management (Project Cycle Management)
- Interpreting and translation English-Japanese and Japanese-English
- MA of International Relationship, Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto, Japan) 2005-2007
- BA of Psychology, Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto, Japan) 2001-2005
Japanese / English