Basic steps used when deploying the Organizational Efficiency Survey
BCon works with key stakeholders in the organization to decide issues, questions, timing, survey respondents and codes for analytics
- Survey Deployment:
Survey respondents take the survey
- Data Processing
BCon processes data and analyzes
- Reporting and Result Presentation
BCon provides a survey report and conducts a survey debrief of the results for key organization executives and managers.
Survey Respondent Types
Organization-wide surveys – the entire organization (executives, employees, non-regular employees)
Segmented surveys – specified divisions, workplaces (different sites, locales, etc.), roles, (employees and non-regular employee, leaders, etc.), etc.
Question Design (Codes)
- Code setting available (maximum of 5 codes), e.g. department, hierarchy, occupation etc.
- Cross tabulation available (maximum of 1 cross), e.g. hierarchy by occupation
- Method: Online or Paper survey
- Questionnaires: 40 questionnaires (about 15-20 mins per respondent to complete)
Survey Report (Table of Contents)
- Overall trend: trend of all the survey response
- Correlational analysis: items most related to improving organizational efficiency (in 5 categories)
- Trend overview: tendencies by pre-set codes (department, hierarchy, occupation etc.)
- Histogram: statistical breakdown of answers by pre-set codes