Partnership Development, Finance & Accounting
Initially trained as an interior designer, Hiromi has focused on business, financial and language skills since having a family in 2001. Throughout the time from 2007, she is using her Japanese and English language skills in direct relation and application to the workplace. Her experience in both arts and business gives her an ability to understand and balance conceptual and practical elements very well. Hiromi lived in United Kingdom from 1988 to 2007 and had visit many times before, studying language and the arts.
- 2015: Business Consultants, Inc. in Global Network Division in Partnership Development and Finance & Accounting
- 2012 - 2013: Artist Relations Manager-Japan at Artist Pension Trust
- 2007 - 2016: Japanese language fixer and co-producer for photographic productions/shoots at Japanorama
- 2002 - 2016: Accounts & financial manager at Japanorama (photography, graphic design & publishing business)
- 1992: Interior designer and project manager at Japan Housing Panel Industrial Cooperative Association
- Interior Design, Chelsea College of Arts, London, U.K.
- Interior Design, Polytechnic University, Tokyo, Japan
Japanese / English